Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Air ducts naturally accumulate sizeable deposits of dust and other contaminants over a period of years.
- Dirt deposits can reduce the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system and even cause physical discomfort and illness by degrading the quality of air you breathe indoors.
- Dirt deposits in your air ducts actually act as food for organisms such as dust mites.
Contaminates build up inside the return ductwork. Traditional heating and cooling systems recirculate the air in a home via supply air ducts and return air ducts. Many homes have inefficient filters, which trap less than 10 percent of the particulate that is circulated in the system. If not trapped by the systems air filter, the particulate accumulates in the duct work and on the internal components of your furnace or fan coil.
Duct Cleaning Benefits
Cleaning your duct work eliminates these contaminates with the following benefits:
- Safeguard your health by eliminating potential causes of allergies and respiratory problems.
- Eliminate the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold and other micro organisms.
Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning
Many homeowners are not aware that dryers can cause structural fire, which can consume properties and lives. What usually leads to this fire is the clogged dryer vent. It necessary for homeowners to keep to mind the last time they clean their dryer vent. Lint and debris accumulate in the dryer vent from the first day of usage.
Dryer vents require regular cleaning not because it saves energy cost, but for safety purpose. Leaving your dryer vent for more than a year without cleaning may cause a fire because it is highly combustible. It is of utmost importance to prevent the vent from getting blocked to avoid an uncontrollable fire hazard.
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Your clothes dry on time
- Alleviate excessive clothes hotness after drying
- Assurance of safety
- Saves you additional cost
- Low energy usage
- Increases the durability of your appliance
- Keeps fire in check and properties remain intact